To ensure the freshest of the fresh, your
blooms may arrive in bud form.
This maximizes their shelf life so they’ll last as long as possible! Please
allow 4-6 days for your new buds to open and reach full bloom.
Ready to enjoy
What you need to know
Step 1: Prepare
. Fill a vase with fresh water and stir in the flower food.
· Choose a vase which support your stems, we recommend a jug.
· If your bouquet contains roses, they may have brownish guard
petals around them, gently pill these off from base
Step 2: Arrange
· Cut your stems at 45o angle, removing 1-2 inches. If your blooms look
a little droopy, don’t worry, a drink will perk them up in 24 hours.,
· Remove any leaves from the stem that fall below the waterline.
Step 3: Enjoy
· Gorgeous! Just remember to refresh the water & trim stems 0.4
inches every 3 days.
· Avoid direct sunlight, radiators & fuit for long flower lifr.
· Some late bloomer can take 24-48 hours.
· Snap a pic & tag us @bloomingemotions
on your next delivery
Send breathtaking blooms to that special someone.
USE CODE: FRSHLOVE5
at checkout to claim this offer.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTED
VISIT OUR BLOG AT BLOOMINGMOTIONS.COM
Terms & Conditions:Not valid on subscriptions. One use per household. Not valid
on delivery fess. See full terms at BLOOMINGMOTIONS.COM