To ensure the freshest of the fresh, your
blooms may arrive in bud form.
This maximizes their shelf life so they’ll last as long as possible! Please allow 2-4 days for your new buds to open and reach full bloom.
Ready to enjoy
What you need to know
Step 1: Prepare
· Carefully take the bunch out of the box without removing the protective wrapper around the heads of the flowers.
· Fill an empty and clean vase with water and flower food. Place your bunch in it for at least one hour.
Step 2: Arrange
· Unwrap the flowers and cut the stems half an inch with a clean cutter at a 45-degree angle. This allows the flowers to absorb more water and therefore last longer!
· Clean the stems from any leaves that are below the water line.
· Make sure to remove any browning petals.
· Arrange them as you like in the vase.
Step 3: Enjoy
· Remember to keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and/or any source of heat.
· Check the water level every day and re-cut stems every 3 days, making sure the water in the vase remains clean.
· By following these steps, your flowers should last you at least a week in a vase, as long as the stems are always in the water. Enjoy your blooms!
on your next delivery
Send breathtaking blooms to that special someone.
USE CODE: FRSHLOVE5
at checkout to claim this offer.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTED
Terms & Conditions: Not valid on subscriptions. One use per household.
See full terms & conditions at BLOOMINGMOTIONS.COM